Weight Loss Gain Weight
Are you ready to release, set free and find the THIN YOU that is hiding inside you? Most people address this desire by going on a diet. The challenge with diets is that they give us a feeling of deprivation and emotionally none of us want to feel deprived. So after a few weeks we sabotage the whole idea of restricting our food intake. Then we add another “failure” of our long list diet experiences. It is a vicious cycle.
Statistics from the National Institute of Health, tell us that 95%-98% of all people on diets will fail to lose weight and keep it off. It also tells us that with weight loss, 60% is in the mind, 30% is in the diet, and 10% in exercise. When you look at those statistics it would seem that much of where we spend our ideal weight desire energy is in the wrong place.
This is why I developed classes and do private coaching to address these most powerful challenges of weight release – the mind. Are you ready to address once and for all your personal weight challenges? I share 5 of them with you below.
Here are 5 of the challenges that we address;
- Extra weight protects us and keeps our emotions and fears trapped and hidden. The more emotions we hide, the more weight we need to continue to hide and protect them.
- How stress precipitates weight gain. There are two kinds of stress; internal and external. We look at both kinds and how they affect our life.
- How unloving thoughts about our body keep us stuck with extra pounds. Have you ever said “I hate my fat thighs” “I hate being fat”.
- How you were programmed by your family to carry extra weight. “It runs in our family to be heavy”.
- Your subconscious mind is not in alignment with losing weight. Remember that your subconscious is more powerful than your conscious mind and its mission is to “keep you safe”. If losing weight doesn’t feel safe, your subconscious mind will sabotage all your weight loss efforts. Let’s make our subconscious feel safe!
Working with the body’s energy systems is a great way to address and then negate the challenges of the emotions, and subconscious thinking to accomplish permanent weight release. In my CLASS we address these and others.